So, you’ve successfully made it through open enrollment! What’s your next move? If your first thought was “celebrate!” then yes, you’re right about that. After that though, there’s still some housecleaning to wrap up before you move on. Luckily for you, we’ve got a list of useful tips to help conclude your enrollment season, so you can end on a high note!
The following dates are applicable for Plan Year 09/01/16 – 08/31/17.
- Verify summer new hires enrolled in their new hire effective benefits AND the new plan year benefits effective 9/1/2016.
- Encourage your employees to check their first pay stub in September to make sure all deductions for benefits are accurate.
- Check your IMNS Dashboard in THEbenefitsHUB. You can clear up discrepancies and help us provide an accurate bill.
- Make sure all new hires and August terminations have been processed in our system.
- Make sure all employees eligible for medical either elected or declined the coverage and have the new Medical Offering “benefit” answered.
- Don’t Forget! An employee’s address in THEbenefitsHUB is sent to multiple carriers. If an employee has not received benefit information in the mail (ID card, etc.) please have them confirm the address in the HUB.