FBS Health Plus
FBS presents an excellent avenue for all districts (regardless of size) to offer additional medical plan(s) for their employees. Our established relationships with major health insurance carriers and providers boasts plan options that will reduce rates, provide out-of-pocket savings, and offer enhanced plans to district employees.
The Texas Schools Health Benefits Program (TSHBP)
The Texas Schools Health Benefits Program is a regionally rated program developed for Texas school districts. Our purpose is to support the school children of Texas. We do this by providing health benefit solutions to our dedicated teachers, administrators, and support staff so they can concentrate on what they do best – teaching and supporting our kids. It is our desire to increase member health and well-being and provide tools necessary to identify and manage the health of each and every member.
TSHBP Plan Year Options
The TSHBP is proud to offer a blended health model for the 2022-23 Plan Year to meet your school district needs. Plans include our current TSHBP Directed Care High Deductible Health Plan (HD) and CoPay Plan, as well as the Aetna Signature (PPO) Plan.
TSHBP DIRECTED CARE PLANS
- TSHBP Directed Care High Deductible (HD)
- TSHBP Directed Care CoPay Plan
- Embedded Deductible
- In and Out of Network Benefits
- HealthSmart national network for Physician, Specialist and Ancillary services.
- Care Coordinator is mandatory for hospital and
- Specialty Drugs - limited coverage
PPO AETNA PLAN
- Aetna Signature Plan
- In Network Benefits
- Aetna Signature PPO network for both Physician and Hospitals
- Comparable to TRS-ActiveCare
- Specialty Drugs - full coverage
- Care Coordinator is an optional benefit